Sunday, June 11, 2006
midnight
its lightyears since i last let it all out then moaned & groaned. well life wasnt monumental ever
since. empty bottles, spent ciggarattes. early morning return. a dweller.
CHANGE.
the clean cut image is indefinite. & i thought i know who am i. its been turned on its head & a reason to live its the only revival. moments i sought after are just mere miracles.
champange from a paper cup.
thats how life is. just not right & par average. the consequence is harming myself. i hardly on cocern how physical im affected and whichever soul even cares? the downfall to hell or face first to sin city is no one matter of concern. even if im beaten to a bloody pulp. im guess newpaper will hear it first. duh. friendship wise, is too been a unmended. kept losing one with no amendment. circles break due to each & every mindsets which been always misunderstanding. on the receiving ends of siren. well the ashtrays full & im spilling my guts. All along I said I know no enemies. Things will never be the same. Still I'm awfully glad I came. Resonating in the shape of things to come. Never waiting when I know there's only one. theres a broad smile still lively in me, jovial remains.
egotistical jive turkey im am. pretends life is fine.
Over the laws of light Over the moon by midnight Let's do it all this time Everyone wishing well we go












<< Home