Friday, June 9, 2006
rest in peace
Variety of thoughts, deep within my mind. Memories from the past. resting in peace. Lost in the labyrinth in front of walls I stand. Fairies dressed in white the message is to die. Find the passage, the passage to the light. Lost in the labyrinth of image amd thoughts. Dead are the immortal lie from you.
bury the hatchet. galvanise the steel doors. theres no way out. forcing to swear. life was ever changing then. love is just a word.
6April2004 -- October 2005
no more bloods...
as i flew. heart is in search. a new you to a new me. & theres her. As many times as I wanted to tell you the truth. I stood here beside you. I lived through you , you looked through me. On numerous occasion I done this to myself. When will this hole in my heart be mended. Whos there is left alone by me. Everyone leaves me stranded forgotten, abandoned, left behind. I can't stay here not enough time. i tried. & all i need is you. aid me..
bury the hatchet. galvanise the steel doors. theres no way out. forcing to swear. life was ever changing then. love is just a word.
no more bloods...
as i flew. heart is in search. a new you to a new me. & theres her. As many times as I wanted to tell you the truth. I stood here beside you. I lived through you , you looked through me. On numerous occasion I done this to myself. When will this hole in my heart be mended. Whos there is left alone by me. Everyone leaves me stranded forgotten, abandoned, left behind. I can't stay here not enough time. i tried. & all i need is you. aid me..












<< Home