Thursday, June 8, 2006
taste of pain
Flat on my back,in a lonely sprawl
I stare at the ceiling.
Because i can not fall asleep tonight.
Head lights flash across my bedroom wall. crying eyes open because im too in love with you. bt i cant.
scavenged the town with the drizzle. skylite for breakfast lunch & dinner. until you emerged. topman black bermudas PAID & packed. bt untagged. as i left the triggering the alarm. bt what the fuck do i care. i paid. only came to realise back home. chisseled it out on brute force. the asinine cashier. such complacency. such thoughtless move. just resulted me to curse him. bastard. complain isnt my nature.
What ever never knew. Thats why I feel so good. Smile in my eyes. That I could walk through with a lie. I guess I never tried. A million years old but just a little man makin your lovin' strong.And in the same place at the same time it is your grace that I want to fall right into now. To love avow












<< Home