Eating the humble, submissively acknowledge the truth that I am giddy goat in cupid's game. The lingering doubts on my status will be roaming around, looking down on all the foregone conclusions of fairytale ending.
In a jiffy, the faith accompli of records in the Mizuno Mount Faber Run will be publicize. My elapsed time will be free from what dims from everyone. The hugely anticipate photos will be on air too, being in wings of prayers, it would not be a humiliating portrait of myself. It is the internet. So a personal conclusion from scuttle is rather going in the negative way. I was deeply regretful for running into no steam while going uphill Mount Faber. It tedious, but I was full-esteem of going the whole scurry in one stride. Well it happened, I took a breather , which left me a state of disgruntle. It’s dusted now and only a positive timing would make me contented.
Or I will redeem myself by more torturous training.
The whole shebang of my entire regimental routine now revolves around training and earning my small bucks. And least to forget, school. It have been an alternate days of training and working in my post-school event which is donkey-work and utterly bone- breaking. Sometimes I ponder on the reason behind inflicting pain on a now feels-like-40-year-old body. I yearned to fall on my sword one day. Turn my leaf over in my best bid and tucker for a daily night partying. But like macdonalds would say, I am definitely LOVING IT. My regime.
I am instil with full of piss and vinegar. Sitting doggo at residence will make me, very restless. And yea, it is a bee in my bonnet to not, let me stray into the back of beyond of cupid’s mistakes.
It’s back to the drawing board, as supposed. I will wait, I am very contented now. They say fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

I dont believe in relationship, in my journey learned,
only friendship is eternal.
<< Home