Thursday, June 11, 2009

run baby, run.

1983

It is the slimmest waistline of a anorexic supermodel that this will be the first prize in Singapore's big sweep, toto or the 4D.In fact, if I lay motionless un-revived with a super potion by the paramedics on scene, then this could be.

So the judgement day of physical fitness is an inch closer. The ever egoistical jive turkey I am, remained to the persona of eating my hat if I am stretchered out instead. I will don that number, on my green-nature-like-rather-odd-looking vest, seeking to impress. Nevertheless the goal is still to be in the state of beating heartbeat, racing pulse and steady breathing also known as alive, while making a bee-line for the finishing line. And I traced back; my sessions of baptism of fire to this event should have been many months ago. it was a last ditch attempt but yet, least I tried. Kudos to the effort. And I am batten down the hatches or the consequences, for this will test my limits, to very strains of my hair.

all can say, go break a leg azry.

This marathon i am participating has been a bee in a bonnet. It has been, an ordeal in fact a martyrdom, but I began to show preferences for it, somehow. "the road to the run" I called, is tiresome, energy-sapping, sweating, being deprived of great big sleep and yea early morning sunrise at 6am despite schools having its sleep. I believe i am still not up as the birds to catch its worm when school commence. So when it is all done and dusted, the endurance trials that made me accomplish my hurdle will be missed.

Sometimes I just wonder why, well the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

And today, I had this dialog session with this Japanese kid whom lives in the intended house I was delivering my order.

And he said, “Hey are you 17?”

And I said, “Nope that is my rider code. I am way older, I am 21.”

And he said, “Woah! Aren’t you supposed to be married?

And I said, “Hell no!”

And he said, “But do you want to?”

And I said, “This relationship revolves around intensive commitment, dedication and devotion. I wanna be a free man, kid.”

And he said, “Great answer.”