Saturday, August 8, 2009

lookout sunshine.

Like an airdrop it came handing me two tubs with a desired intention; mass gainer.

One drastic makeover will be witnessed, as I will be expecting more ill-fitting shirts from the wardrobe. So the immediate aim, 72.6kg by the upcoming weeks.

Handed in a request, to shift the weight class from a mere welterweight to middleweight despite the constant harassment going against my sketches on the drawing board. I was flying with the eagles in the pecking order. Soaring up high, duly respected and mostly feared. Guess they weren’t ready to let the eagle fly into space.

The downside, you are the grim reaper to put your fellow competitor’s nose out of their joints. Had reluctantly put an end to the bout by annihilating one bright young one, with blooming potential. He may never dared to go on a bout’ ever gain. He was indeed punching above one’s weight and I admire his courage.

School have awesomely brilliantly great. Never was a geek or ones who hold astonishing files of straights A’s but take a detour to my work bin and you will conscientiously read through again if this belongs to Noor Azri bin Saparwan. And yes, it belongs to me. I believe that is the result of all those donkey work. As life teaches us all, achieving that isn’t the end. Being at the peak is where greater challenges arose. And maintaining that current hot-streak is not a piece-of-piss.

Been there, done that. And I am going to pull up all the stops for my primrose path. I still have my reunion with Superhero in NTU.

Staring ahead into my final lap with W35H with understanding test 3, the most critical one, coming. A massive 3 kg to be gain and to start a new, couple with more challenges.

And lastly, a well deserved date with the Phillipinas back in at the sun kissed beach of Cebu.

On random note, have a great holiday Qiqi. =)