Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Saved.
Heave a sigh of relief as the anticipated rest and recreation vacation is here yet again. After some patchy and un-plain sailing odyssey, this term break is like Johnny on the spot to me. I was yelling for it, demanding it with gusto, for the weariness, had me having QWERTY on my forehand. YES, instead of the wants list, it now in the need list.
The daily grind of labour, trainings and school is ala an adverse chemical reaction, sodium and chlorine. Sodium to be school and Chlorine is that odd-job and Water is training. The beaker is my oval shape dark toned head of mine. Fyi, those reactions create explosion. Similar reaction could occur if this lingers, and therefore Johnny, you saved my head from massive inflation, which will burst.
As my brain is groomed for a breather, feeling as achy, the heart goes. “ So what is in store for me this holidays?”
Contradicting? Nevertheless. The heart and the brain is never an ally. Well, I belong to the movers and shakers. They, are people with such high energetic demeanour. Added curiosity and enthusiasm and live for the moment mantra and that will be Azry. And over the brim of goal-oriented. Holidays! The goal, more activities.
I doesn’t want to resign to the fact this holiday will be a Peter out. The aversion of dwindling away to nothing makes me discontented. Despite no legal papers, time is of the essence to me. Yet I’m still left me in the lurch on possible food that could fill up the plate of holidays.
Prior vacations were more stupendous. Road to Mizuno Marathon was in the first term break and flying high to Cebu, Philippines on the second. They say, third's a charm and made to confess, despite the discriminations against superstitions, but this should fly me higher then cloud 9.
Another country hoping? That is playing ducks and drakes. I will be left eating sands and dust. Till i conclude on the vacation agenda, I will leisurely push the boat out and not being to generous. Well, lets just put the damper of this. There are papers left after this time off. -_-












<< Home